Wrestling Rp site

Meeting Her Only Love

Ryleigh Triton

Meeting Her Only Love

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Ryleigh groaned driving her fathers car to the shop since it needed to be fixed. She knew with him out of town that she was going to have to do it. Her mother was working as she pulled up to the shop. She got out of the car and walked to the desk waiting to be waited on.

She messed with her phone while she waited she texted her mother *Well I made it to the place dad said he made the appointment for. Lets hope this dodsnt take long.*
    Dean Ambrose

Re: Meeting Her Only Love

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Dean was the only one working for that moment. He heard someone driving up, and walked into the shop, wiping his hand off on a rag. "Can I help you?" He asked seeing the woman standing there. She was beautiful and took her breath away. He swallowed a little and hand his dirty hand threw his hair

*Ok sweetheart, let me know what they say* Kiara sent back and sat back sipping her tea as dinner cooked in the oven.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Ryleigh looked up seeing him and smiled "Um yes my father made an appointment to get his car fixed." she says smiling a little noticing his body
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Dean nodded a little. "For Ryleigh?" He asked looking at the books. "He called today saying you were dropping it off. What is going on with it?" He asked looking her up and down. He noticed her body, and her long hair, but her eyes grabbed him the most. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:26 pm

"Its his car but he swears something is wrong with the tire pressure and he wants an oil change. I think he said something about a tune up." she says accidentally dropping her phone before bending down and getting
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Dean bent down as well to get the phone for her, and touched her hand. "Sorry." he said quickly handing the phone over. "I'll take a look at it, do you want something to drink, while I do this?" He asked stumbling over his words a little like a school boy.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:30 pm

She smiled feeling something amazing go through her when he touched her hand "Thank you for picking up my phone. And no thanks to the drink I am fine." she says
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:36 pm

"Ok, let me get started on the car." he said taking the keys and walking out. He stopped for a second and took a breath. He wanted to know more about her, but she seemed a little younger, and didn't think she would want anything to do with him, with how he looked.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Ryleigh sat down taking a breathe before sending a text to her best friend Emily *Oh my god....I just met the most sexy guy I have ever seen. I am so nervous because I have never been like this with anyone before I am so nervous.*
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Dean pulled the car in and started getting to work on it. He had never felt like this before and wasn't sure what was going on, he had been with a few girls, and never felt this.

Emily looked at her phone and had to laugh. *What does he look like? How old is he? What is his sign? Where did you mean? Details girl!*
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Ryleigh laughed texting her *I don't know his sign. He is 6'4 with dirty blonde hair and the most amazing blue eyes. He works at Ray's mechanics shop. Emily its like he is a Greek god with grease. And I think he might be a couple years older than me.*
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:49 pm

*older is sexy most of the time. He sounds amazing. Try to get a picture.* she sent.

Dean was working on the oil change after he checked the tires.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Ryleigh looked at her text and sighed not wanting to sound weird. She took a breathe and got a picture of him without him noticing and sent it to Emily *There that is the best one I could get.*
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 pm

*Damn!!! If you don't hit that, I will! You need some fun, go talk to him! have him teach you things.*
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Ryleigh texted *Okay...here goes nothing.* she sent before getting up and walking over to him. She bit her lip as she got closer "How is everything going? "
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 pm

He looked over at her as the oil drained. "Well he was right the front right tire was low, but it is normal. I rotated the tires and doing the oil change now. Sorry its boring around her. Tv is broken." He said wiping his hands on the rag.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:02 pm

She smiled "I don't mind I am more interested in learning about the car. That is if you don't mind teaching me." she says
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:05 pm

He smiled at her. "Okay. Want to change into some overalls so you don't get dirty?" He asked and handed her some that would fit her. He was more than happy to spend time with her.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 pm

She smiled taking them and walking to the bathroom and changing into them. She looked at herself before walking out and over to him "Okay what's first?" she asked
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:11 pm

"Ok so first we drained the oil, so now we put new oil in." He said looking at her and grabbed the oil. "So there is different types of oil, since it is spring we only need 10-30" He said showing her and opened the oil cap. "The oil goes in here." He said and smiled.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:12 pm

She smiled watching him and nodded as she learned how to change the oil in the car. She knew how to add it she just didn't want to ruin anything for him
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:16 pm

He smiled as he finished. "Next is to check the spark plugs." He said and showed her how to do that. He found it fun to teach this girl how to do these simple things, but things a lot of people didn't know how to do.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:19 pm

She nodded as she allowed him to show and she was able to do it with him. She felt a spark of electricity go through her as they touched
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:21 pm

He smiled feeling it as well. He wasn't sure what it was, but he liked it and didn't want it to end at all. He finished that and showed her how to check the other fluids.
    Ryleigh Triton

Post by Ryleigh Triton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:23 pm

She smiled cause she was fast learner on things and that is what usually makes guys not like her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:11 am