WWE-2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Rp site

A night to themselves

Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

A night to themselves Empty A night to themselves

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:40 pm

Phoebe looked at herself in the mirror, Ray was coming over tonight, and she wanted everything perfect. She had made his favorite meal, lit the candles, had her favorite dress on, and had soft music playing. She knew Ray was more of a hard man, but also knew he had a soft spot for little nights like this, and she loved doing date night at home with him. She finished her make up, and went to check on the lamb, in the oven.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

A night to themselves Empty Re: A night to themselves

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Phoebe smiled as she pulled dinner out and dished up two plates and placed them on the table. She looked around to make sure everything was prefect. She took a breath and smiled. She was glad her and Ryleigh decided to close early tonight and have the night with their men. She knew they both needed it.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:07 pm

"Come in babe." She said forgetting how much he hated when she did that. He was always worried about her getting hurt, but she knew it was him. She laughed a little to herself and stood there in the candle lit.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:13 pm

"And I know your car babe, I knew it was you." She said and walked over giving him a kiss. "Can we forget it for now and enjoy dinner. You can punish me later for it." She said and smirked at him.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:18 pm

"I'm sure we will." She said rolling her eyes and took the flowers. "Thank you babe. You didn't have to." She said and smelled them as she walked to get a vase to put them in.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:23 pm

"Open the wine if you would." She said smiling as she put them in the water and got two glasses out of the freezer. She smiled and took them to the table. She was more than happy with how the meal turned out.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:30 pm

She smiled and walked to the table with him, letting him see his favorite meal sitting there. Phoebe had never made lamb before, but wanted to do it for him, she just hoped it tasted like it was suppose to
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:34 pm

She smiled seeing his face. "Its no trouble babe. I wanted to make something special. I knew you were having a bad day, so I wanted tonight to be special." She said and kissed his check. She always wanted someone to do these things for, most men didn't stick around with her long hours, and seemed to always cheat, so she wanted to show him how much he meant to her,
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:39 pm

She smiled as she sat down. She loved the way he treated her all the time. "I feel like a princess when you say stuff like that." She said blushed a little.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Phoebe smiled when he spoke, but she could not believe what he was saying. "Wait.... Yes!" She said and got out of her chair. She was not excepting this at all. This was crazy to her. She had thought about marrying him, but didn't think he was ready.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:53 pm

She threw her arms around him. "I love you. I've been waiting for you to ask, but didn't want to push you into anything. I can't believe this." She said and kissed him.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:20 am

She smiled looking at the ring. "This is so beautiful. I've never seen a ring like this before."
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:25 am

"Awe." She said and kissed him again. "How did I get so lucky to find you?" She asked with her arms around his neck.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 am

"well its a bit much at times, but I know its because you care. Though it is fun upsetting you with the whole come in thing. And leaving the restaurant door unlocked when I know you are coming." She said smirking at him.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:35 am

She giggled at him. "Lets eat before it gets cold." She said sitting down and sipped some wine. She watched him a little with a tiny smirk on her face.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:38 am

She shook her head as she starting to eat. "nothing at all." She said and sipped her wine. She couldn't wait to put on her special nightie for tonight for him.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:44 am

She smiled proud of herself with how the food turned out. She loved making new meals, and this was a new favorite to make. She sat back a little as she ate, she had never thought he life would turn out like this. She was so happy she moved back home.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:49 am

She watched him, and knew he hadn't been eating like he should be. She tried to get him to come to the diner more, but he never wanted her staying opened longer than she needed to. She was sure he had been working longer to pay for the ring.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:59 am

She watched him and sighed a little. "You know I have money too, and can pay for things." She said putting her fork down. He was always the type to pay for everything.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:03 am

"This isn't 1950's anymore. The woman can help out as well. Don't make me just go buy stuff and pay for things without telling you. Let me help babe. I know this ring was not cheap." She said looking back at it and smiled. "I don't want you working yourself to death. I want your attention as well."
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:07 am

"And I will always be the one paying the bills, so I'll just not tell you when I'm paying some of them. I don't take free rides." She said pointing her fork at him as she finished her meal.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:18 am

She laughed a little and shook her head finishing her wine. She knew how he was, but she was one to help all she could. She never let anyways pay for everything, that was the rest she worked so hard. "Have you thought about kids?" She asked hoping it didn't turn him off.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:34 pm

"I have a little, just not sure about it. They take a lot of time and all." She said looking at him. She smiled a little thinking he would be a good dad if he wanted to.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:41 pm

She smiled and nodded getting up. "Sounds fair. how about you get the candles out and meet me up stairs?" She said smirking as she walked away.
    Phoebe Diaz
    Phoebe Diaz

Post by Phoebe Diaz Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:49 pm

She smiled as she changed quickly into her light blue teddy waiting for him. She knew he liked blue and light blue looks great against her skin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 pm