WWE-2012

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Rp site

Meeting Her Only Love

Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Meeting Her Only Love Empty Re: Meeting Her Only Love

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Dean was the only one working for that moment. He heard someone driving up, and walked into the shop, wiping his hand off on a rag. "Can I help you?" He asked seeing the woman standing there. She was beautiful and took her breath away. He swallowed a little and hand his dirty hand threw his hair

*Ok sweetheart, let me know what they say* Kiara sent back and sat back sipping her tea as dinner cooked in the oven.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Dean nodded a little. "For Ryleigh?" He asked looking at the books. "He called today saying you were dropping it off. What is going on with it?" He asked looking her up and down. He noticed her body, and her long hair, but her eyes grabbed him the most. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Dean bent down as well to get the phone for her, and touched her hand. "Sorry." he said quickly handing the phone over. "I'll take a look at it, do you want something to drink, while I do this?" He asked stumbling over his words a little like a school boy.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:36 pm

"Ok, let me get started on the car." he said taking the keys and walking out. He stopped for a second and took a breath. He wanted to know more about her, but she seemed a little younger, and didn't think she would want anything to do with him, with how he looked.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Dean pulled the car in and started getting to work on it. He had never felt like this before and wasn't sure what was going on, he had been with a few girls, and never felt this.

Emily looked at her phone and had to laugh. *What does he look like? How old is he? What is his sign? Where did you mean? Details girl!*
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:49 pm

*older is sexy most of the time. He sounds amazing. Try to get a picture.* she sent.

Dean was working on the oil change after he checked the tires.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 pm

*Damn!!! If you don't hit that, I will! You need some fun, go talk to him! have him teach you things.*
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 pm

He looked over at her as the oil drained. "Well he was right the front right tire was low, but it is normal. I rotated the tires and doing the oil change now. Sorry its boring around her. Tv is broken." He said wiping his hands on the rag.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:05 pm

He smiled at her. "Okay. Want to change into some overalls so you don't get dirty?" He asked and handed her some that would fit her. He was more than happy to spend time with her.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:11 pm

"Ok so first we drained the oil, so now we put new oil in." He said looking at her and grabbed the oil. "So there is different types of oil, since it is spring we only need 10-30" He said showing her and opened the oil cap. "The oil goes in here." He said and smiled.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:16 pm

He smiled as he finished. "Next is to check the spark plugs." He said and showed her how to do that. He found it fun to teach this girl how to do these simple things, but things a lot of people didn't know how to do.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:21 pm

He smiled feeling it as well. He wasn't sure what it was, but he liked it and didn't want it to end at all. He finished that and showed her how to check the other fluids.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:25 pm

He watched her do as he told her and smiled. "You are a pro at this." He said smiled. He knew if Ray seen this it would be his ass, but at this moment he did not care much at all. He wanted to spend as much time with this girl as he could.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:31 pm

'Your dad never showed you any of this?" He asked than kicked himself. He knew better than to ask that, hoping her dad was around.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:37 pm

He looked at her, and felt like shit. "I'm sorry honey. I couldn't image he not wanting to spend time with you." He said as their hands touched again.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 pm

He nodded a little at her. "Well from what I see you are a great person and no one should try to change you at all. They should accept you for you." He said and smiled at her. "I would accept you for you any day." He said.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:52 pm

"well I try." He said with a grin. He really liked this girl. "Would you go to dinner with me tonight?" He asked looking at her hoping she didn't say no.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:18 am

He smiled and nodded. "Sounds good. Where would you like to go?" He asked never really into the dating thing. He always just took girls to a diner and nothing special.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:22 am

"if that is where you want to go, that is where we will go.' He said as they finished the car. "Car should be working like a charm now."
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:27 am

He looked at it. "Your dad already paid over the phone." He said and smiled handing her a paper with his number on it. "Here is my number, so you can let me know where to pick you up and what time tonight. Would you like to see a movie as well?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:32 am

He smiled looking at the number and looked up. "See you tonight Angel eyes." He said and smirked planning on getting movies for tonight.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:37 am

He smiled watching her not realizing how long he had been there watching her before she was no longer in sight
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:42 am

Eric and Kiara looked at her. Kiara was the first to look at her. "Who did you meet?" She asked knowing that smile.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:47 am

Kiara looked at Eric. "Do you believe her at all?" she asked and looked back at Ryleigh, "I know you and I know that smiled. Who is he? Is he cute?" She asked smiling at her daughter.
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Ambrose

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:00 am

She smiled watching her daughter. "Well you did get really good grades. Sure you can. How old is he?" She asked loving seeing her daughter so happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:07 am